- Minimum age for enrolment at Juventus Academy Training Camp is 7 years. Maximum age for enrolment is 14 years.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at Juventus Academy Training Camp during any activities.
- Juventus Academy Training Camp players and parents must respect the property, facilities and services offered by the Academy, hence damaging the property and/or facility and/or equipment is prohibited.
- Use of abusive language and/or violence in any form against other players, parents, coaches, visitors and/or staff at Juventus Academy Training Camp is strictly prohibited. Any such incident will be reported to management and will result in immediate expulsion from the programme without refund.
- By providing their email addresses and telephone numbers, parents approve of receiving Macclesfield FC news, promotional campaigns, alerts and updates via email, phone calls and SMS. To opt out, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Juventus Academy Training Camp (Macclesfield) will provide a safe environment; however, customers acknowledge that players play at their own risk. Macclesfield FC & Juventus Academy Training Camp is not responsible for any injuries to players during training sessions, matches and activities.
- Macclesfield FC is not responsible for any lost property or property left unattended.
- Lost property will be placed in the ‘lost & found’ box, and if it is unclaimed by the end of the running term it will be given to a local charity.
- Long-lens photography is not permitted on site.
- Juventus Academy Training Camp (Macclesfield) has the right to withdraw any player and/or parent should the player and/or related parent fail to adhere to Macclesfield FC’s Policies, Terms and Conditions.
- Juventus Academy Training Camp (Macclesfield) will operate Mon 2nd August to Friday 6th August 2021
- Parents will be notified through email/ text or WhatsApp message of any changes/amendments to the training timetable.
- All players must wear full Juventus training kit at all times.
- Players and/or parents are expected to arrange their own travel to the training camp.
- Arrival to training sessions at least 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Parents are welcome to attend training sessions and fixtures as spectators (Covid-19 regulations permitting); however, we ask that there is no parental intervention during the session.
- Any accompanying children must be supervised by their parent(s) at all times.
- All players must have paid in full before the training camp starts. This guarantees your child’s place.
- If a credit/debit card payment fails, the payment must be made in cash.
- Juventus Academy Training Camp fees are non-refundable, except in the following condition/s:
- You leave the country permanently.
- Serious illness or hospitalisation.
- Each refund request will be looked at individually and will have no relation to any other refund request.
- Used player’s kits are strictly non-refundable.
- Players must wear the official Juventus player training kit.
- Players may be stopped from participating in training sessions, matches and/or other activities if they are not wearing the correct kit.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times (metal studs are not permitted on the 3G).
- Players must wear shin pads at all times during training sessions and matches.
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game. I hereby agree to the players and parents code of conduct here CODE OF CONDUCT
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions as provided by Macclesfield FC in this document, and I agree to all of the terms.
The information contained within this form will be kept by the Macclesfield FC Administration office securely and in compliance with GDPR regulations.
Leasing.Com Stadium, London Rd, Macclesfield SK11 7SP
Phone: 01625 426 708