- Punctuality: Please ensure your player is dropped off to training on time (5minutes before the their session beings)
- Uniform/Equipment: Players should enter the pitch fully prepared for the session wearing their full academy kit, shirt, shorts, socks, football boots. They should also have all necessary equipment with them, shin pads, water bottle, tracksuit.
- Safety: Please either drop your player off next to the gate or park you car in the car park and walk with your player to the gate. Ensure your player has been seen by one of the coaches before leaving.
- Waiting area: Players should sit and wait for their session to begin on the benches provided next to their playing area. Coaches will come and meet the players here.
- Punctuality: Be on time to collect your player. Your player’s coach may have other sessions directly after yours, so they will not be responsible for them once the session has finished.
- Uniform/Equipment: Ensure your player leaves the pitch with everything they came with.
- Safety: please come to the gate to collect your player. Players should not leave the pitch without an adult with them.
- Waiting area: players who are waiting to be collected will wait inside the pitch, next to the gate with one of our coaches. Players will have access to a phone if required. On the rare occasion you are late to collect your player please contact us and let us know who is coming. If the academy is closed before your player is collected, two members of staff will wait with them until they are collected.
- Uniform/equipment: Players should enter the pitch fully prepared for the session wearing their full academy kit, shirt, shorts, socks, football boots. They should also have all necessary equipment with them, shin pads, water bottle, tracksuit.
- Safety: It is forbidden for players to wear/use any of the following during a session:
- Non official clothing
- Chewing gum
- Mobile phone
Any player that refuses to wear adhere to any of the above will not be able to participate in the session.
PRO PACKAGE: membership lengths,1month/3months/8months
- 3 sessions per week
- 9 sessions per month guaranteed
- Depending on the month this can be up to 12 sessions, depending on the length of the month and day of the session.
CLUB PACKAGE: membership lengths,1month/3months/8months
- 2 sessions per week
- 6 sessions per month guaranteed
- Depending on the month this can be up to 8 sessions, depending on the length of the month and day of the session.
Juventus academy Kuwait will always aim to complete its sessions as timetabled. If a session or group of sessions is cancelled it will be due to an extenuating circumstances such as:
- Weather, dust storms, thunder storms or any other extreme weather.
- Government/ministry issued closures.
- Coach illness/availability
- Pitch availability.
When any of the above is deemed to be within the academies control a make up session/s will be provided.
Juventus academy Kuwait does not provide refunds, however it is possible to do the following with your membership.
Freeze: A membership can be frozen for up to one year from the month of freezing.
Transfer: A membership can be transferred to a family member or friend if a member no longer wants to continue.
The academy offers several discounts for its players and families:
- 50% for third sibling and for each sibling after that, cousins not included
- 3MONTH discount, when you pay for a 3month membership upfront you will receive a 30KD discount.
- 8MONTH discount, when you pay for a 8month membership upfront you will receive a 80KD discount.
- 50% discount for our girls academy players.
Players, parents/carers and spectators must adhere to the following behavior policy. This policy is in place to ensure all players can experience a fun and safe environment at the academy.
Respect: For yourselves, coaches and other players/parents.
Respect: For academy equipment and other people property.
Play: By the rules of the game and play fair at all times.
Zero tolerance on bullying: Juventus Academy does not accept bullying of any kind. If a solution cannot be found by the academy director, then anyone found bullying another member of the academy will have their membership terminated.
Zero tolerance on violent: Juventus Academy does not accept any violent behavior at any time. Violent behavior will result in immediate termination of membership.
We reserve the right to ask any player, parent/carer or spectator not adhering to this policy to leave the pitch, or even terminate their membership if the academy director deems it necessary.
The academy doesn’t not accept any responsibility for any item being lost, stolen or damaged.
Each player is responsible for their own belonging for the duration of their time at the pitch.
If any items are found at the end of a training session such as a jacket or water bottle, etc, it will be stored at the pitch in the lost and found.
Any valuable items such as a mobile phone/wallets etc will be handed to the head coach and stored in a secure location until claimed.
The academy will notify anyone who’s property can be identified as theirs to come and claim it.
We advise players to not bring valuables items to the pitch, if necessary items should be stored in a bag next to the players session, and all clothing should have name tags attached.