We are very happy to confirm our beautiful location in Marjan Island Resort & SPA.
You can book your FREE DAY in during the following days: September 6th to 16th (daily) for:
Under 10 & 12 from 5 to 6 PM
Under 6 & 8 from 6 to 7 PM
Under 14 & 16 from 7 to 8 PM
These days will be the recovery sessions for the last year customers, we will add a series of recovery sessions at the end of the sports season (mid may)
The free days are an amazing opportunity for the families to book a free trial with our Juventus Academy International Team & Coaches. Moreover, they are the last opportunity to avail the Early Bird Rate (up to 20% off).
NEW SEASON SCHEDULE
Marjan Island Resort & SPA
MOBILE NUMBER: +971 50 117 0236
SEASON OPENING DAY: Wednesday, September 16th from 5:00 PM.
Sundays & Tuesdays
Under 6, 8 & 10 from 5 PM to 6:15 PM
Under 12,14 & 16 from 6:15 to 7:30 PM
Early Bird Rate:
HALF SEASON (mid-September – mid January):
1 time per week: 1990 AED (instead of 2790) (Subject to allocation availability)
2 times per week: 2,490 AED (instead of 3,240)
FULL SEASON (mid September – mid May):
1 time per week: 3490 AED (instead of 3990) (subjected to allocation availability)
2 times per week: 4490 AED (instead of 5490)
For late joiners, the fee will be deducted proportionally on the spot from October 1st and siblings will have 20% discount from the full rate!
1. In our Academy during Free Days, Opening Days and Trials (attendance to free days should be booked).
2. Bank Transfer: In order to guarantee your spot, please follow the steps for the bank transfer carefully as they are different from last seasons:
A. Contact the admin of your location, to let them know that you would like to pay by bank
B. Send back the filled and signed registration form by What’s App (the empty form will be sent to you by the admin by What’s App).
C. Send the bank transfer confirmation screen shot by What’s App (with the reference number visible).
D. Send the Emirates ID copy of your child by What’s App.
Please write the full name of your child and the registered location in the reference of your bank transfer. Ex. Adam Smith Juve RAK.
Bank Account Details to be requested to the admin. We strongly encourage bank transfers in order to avoid having a queue at the reception and in the field.
- Our recovery sessions due to the COVID-19 situation (for last season’s players) consist of two parts. Part 1 is now (6th to 16th of September) and Part 2 will take place in Mid-May 2021, after the new football season finishes. So all players will have the opportunity to attend recovery sessions during this plan.
- We are introducing a new referral programme which is valid during the months of September and January!
For each friend that you bring to the academy, there will be a deduction of 400 AED from your registration fee (if your friend registers full term) and a deduction of 250 AED (if your friend registers half term). Please note the maximum deduction a customer can get from referrals is capped at AED 400, regardless of how many friends they refer. The discount applies only if you bring friends that have never been registered in the Academy.
- The registration will remain open until the player’s Emirates ID or Passport copy are submitted.
- You will have to fill in the registration form, sign and finalize the payment in order for it to be officially registered.
- Fee will include most of the tournaments, friendly matches, assessment days and evaluations. (Please note, selection for tournaments and friendly matches is based on merit.)
- The official Juventus Academy kit for 2020/2021 has been modified as per the new agreement of Juventus Football Club. However, to make it more convenient for last year’s customers, we will not ask you to buy the new kit (AED500). At a later stage, we will request a printing fee to add the mandatory Jeep logo to the existing jerseys.
- Payment with PDCs can be discussed with additional charge (from 5% to 10%). The registration will not be completed until the PDCs are received.
BOOK YOUR FREE TRIAL (VERY LIMITED SPOTS): send a WhatsApp, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our website www.juventus.com/academyrak and follow us on Facebook (Juventus Academy RAK) & Instagram (JAcademyRAK).
Thank you and see you in the Academy!
Juventus Academy Rak