Ready to live your Juventus Training Experience? Each Juventus Training Experience is organized together with the Juventus Academy team based on their needs. Different packages can be organized for all groups who want to live a black and white experience and experiment with the training methods that only one of the most important clubs in the world can offer.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The Juventus Training Experience offers a full immersion in the Juventus world, from the real training session to the discovery of everything that makes up the Juventus reality.
Groups taking part in the Juventus Training Experience can live a completely personalized experience: training sessions, friendly matches, visits to the Juventus Museum and the Allianz Stadium, trips to discover Turin and many other possibilities to make this experience unforgettable!
Thanks to its top-level facilities, its position surrounded by nature and its proximity to Turin, Cantalupa Sports Village is the location identified by Juventus to welcome groups and carry out training sessions.
JUVENTUS ACADEMY SAN ANTONIO offers programs for every age and level.
- JUVENTINI (U3-U5 BOYS & GIRLS) is an 8 month program designed for the youngest players and includes 2x week sessions with a Juventus Certified Coach under the Juventus methodology. Specifically, for the age ranges of kids ages 4-5 yrs old, the Juventini Program targets the basics of development for any level of player. The focuses include introducing technique on dribbling, passing and shooting using fun, exciting exercises and games to keep the players motivated and eager to learn while developing their own passion for the game. Juventus Kit.
- PRE-ACADEMY (U6-U7 BOYS & GIRLS) is a full year program designed for the players ready to play team games and includes 2x week sessions with a Juventus Certified coach under Juventus Methodology. For the age ranges of 6-7 yrs. old, the Pre-Academy program focuses more on technical ability, with a look towards teamwork with the added aspect of games in a 4v4 format. Training will look to encourage the idea of a more enthusiastic work ethic in the players to ready them for competition, and understanding the demands. The pivotal developmental areas of dribbling, passing and shooting remain with focus shifting slightly to a more competitive manner while also maintaining the importance of having fun. Players will also be introduced to positional awareness and understanding as well as movements away from the ball.Sports Performance training & Nutritionist from Certified Coach. Juventus Kit.
- POOL (2010-2001 BOYS & GIRLS) is a full year program designed to develop players through a pool system allowing for multiple options and movements within the group, The Pool players will have the opportunity to train full time with Juventus Certified coaches under Juventus Methodology with a minimum of 2 practices a week + League and tournaments.
- ACADEMY (U8-U9 BOYS & GIRLS) is a full year program designed to develop players through a pool system allowing for multiple options and movements within the group, The Pool players will have the opportunity to train full time with Juventus Certified coaches under Juventus Methodology with a minimum of 2 practices a week + League and tournaments. The Academy Program (ages 8-10 yrs. old) continues to focus on the technical ability of players while shifting to train the mind into performing the necessary tasks to help the team perform its best. Emphasis will mainly be on team building, and shape while understanding positional responsibilities, as well as movement and runs off the ball to ‘unlock’ or breakdown the opposing team. Sports Performance training & Nutritionist from Certified Coach. Juventus Kit.
- SELECT TEAMS (U11-U18 BOYS & GIRLS) is a full year program by selection only. 3 practices + Leagues and Tournament. Our Select Teams BOYS & GIRLS will have the opportunity to train full time with Juventus Certified coaches under Juventus Methodology. The Select program, for ages of 10–18 yrs old (U11–U19), continues to focus on development individually, while creating teams and a competitive environment best fit for each player based on skill level and ability (Alpha = Beginner, Challenger = Intermediate, Prime = Advanced.) In these teams, playing an 11v11 format, each player will be counted upon to use their individual skill and knowledge of the game to ultimately help the team perform to its greatest potential. There will be a balance of team building with the overall objective of being victorious once the game ends, but in a manner where every player feels part of the team while utilizing each players skill to be successful during games. The goal is to create and incorporate the correct style for each team with structure and emphasis towards more of a possession styled base.Sports Performance training & Nutritionist from Certified Coach. Juventus Kit.
- GOALKEEPERS TRAINING (U8-U18 BOYS & GIRLS) Goalkeepers will have a designation goalkeeper coach, training is designed with the objective of improving individual goalkeepers skills and understanding of the game. All goalkeepers may assist to as many small group goalkeeper training during the week after they have participated in their team practice, Juventus Certified GoalKeeper Coach. Juventus Training Methodology.
- GIRL'S PROGRAM Juventus Academy San Antonio also offers a Girl’s Program, which adds the inclusion of female players in all additional programs from Juventini to Select. Teams up to the Select level may be co-ed or strictly all girls' teams. Select will involve separating players and being placed on teams best fit for their ability and level of play. The girl’s program will not differ from the ladder of development as far as first, building the player and encouragement to be her best, while shifting into team building and expanding upon knowledge of the game as the players progress in age.
Important: ACADEMY & SELECT TEAMS will have access to events such as Tournament/Showcases, Juventus Worldwide events & Juventus World Cup.